We are delighted to be able to offer our pupils a hot school lunch every day.
We have fresh homemade school lunches delivered daily by a neighbouring SECAT school. Ordering is quick and easy and can be ordered and paid for on ParentMail.
Our menu is arranged so that every day we offer a meal that is suitable for some common dietary and religious needs. If you have a requirement that cannot be met by the menu offered please contact Mrs Baker by email email@example.com
On occasions, it may be necessary to make substitutions to selected meals without prior notice. We will endeavour to make any substitution as similar to the original as possible and known allergies or dietary requirements will be catered for.
If you would rather provide a packed lunch please ensure that it does not contain fizzy drinks, sweets, chocolate or nuts.
Lunch boxes will be stored in the classroom, they will not be refrigerated.
Please find attached a copy of our three-week rolling menu.
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you think you may be eligible, please contact the school office.